Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Burque on a Budget: The Beginning

I have less than $60 in my pocket, and no idea when I am going to make any more money. I am also mommy to an 8 year old little girl who expects me to entertain her all summer. As easy as it would be to just park her in front of the TV for 10 hours a day, I really don't want to do that. I would prefer to keep her active, learning and excited this summer.  This gave me an idea.

I am, by far, the only person on the planet (or even on my street) that is on a tight budget. Everyone could use to save a little money, or at least spend a little less. I thought about it for awhile this morning and the more I looked the more I could find on ideas for things to do that are cheap and fun all over the state. I decided that I should share what I know (and what I can find) so we can all participate.

If you have any suggestions or hear of anything going on that you think should be featured here, please email it to me here. Please stay tuned for more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment