Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Need a laugh? It's FREE! (All 3 events)









When Laff's Comedy Club here in Albuquerque closed down a few years ago, it left those of us fans of comedy with far fewer options for enjoying the fun. I have found a remedy with a few upcoming shows here in town!


In recent years, Curt Fletcher has appeared with Dane Cook, Ralphie May, and Gabriel Iglesias (among others!), and has won one comedy battle after another. It's a really good show, and this is your chance to see him for free. There are 3 shows to catch him at over the next week:

Sunday, June 24th - 7:30pm: Malarky's Comedy Night 


Wednesday, June 27 - 8:00 pm: 405 Lounge (Live comedy starring headliner Scotty Goff, PLUS it's open-mic night!)


Thursday, June 28th - 8:00pm: Broken Bottle Brewery (Featuring Curt Fletcher)


For more information, you can visit the below websites: 


Curt Fletcher - Comedian

405 Lounge

Malarky's

Broken Bottle Brewery

3 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for promoting my shows and my website! You're awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure!! Anytime you're in town, hit me up and I'll send it out to the people! I know a lot of people were really excited to go see you. I'd love to help promote your shows anyway I can. Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete